Outdoor adventures of an Old Guy

Something to do with harmonica playing,Geocaching, hunting , fishing, hiking, camping, and things that go bump in the night

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wyoming Valley, NE Pa, United States

Just an old guy with lots of time on his hands.

Thursday, November 05, 2009

More Bears approching

Here's another video of the bears coming down the hill towards my stand.
It's a little shaky from the zoom, and me trying to keep track of where all of them were at the same time.
they got a little to close for comfort, so I chased them away before one tried to climb in with me.
one actually climbed up the ladder and ate my lunch while I was away last week.


1 Comments:

Blogger OlBluesguy said...

The last one down the hill is about 500 lbs.
you only get a short glimpsebefore they are run off.

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home